About CrossRoads Business Brokers
CrossRoads is a full-service, top-rated mergers and acquisitions Orange County firm that focuses on providing exceptional service to Buyers and Sellers of small to medium-sized businesses in a variety of industries. Our services are delivered with the maximum in confidentiality, professionalism, and integrity. CrossRoads is extremely effective and results oriented, leveraging a database of qualified Financial and Strategic Buyers and a confidential national collaborative network of Business Intermediaries. We serve the needs of potential Buyers and Sellers for mergers and acquisitions in Irvine, throughout California, and in many other states, discretely and professionally with one mission in mind: To add exceptional value to a seamless process of business transfer.
We differentiate ourselves by taking an advisory approach to the needs of Sellers and Buyers, through our solid team of experienced business advisors in Irvine, CA, part of an extended team of experienced business advisors in Orange County, CA, serving clients throughout California and the United States. We have the experience and expertise to value and present your business in the best manner possible or assist you in identifying a business that fits your criteria and personal preferences. CrossRoads is considered one of the top Business Intermediary Orange County firms.
Sellers benefit from our professional approach in packaging, presenting, and promoting their business, and from a vast database of registered qualified Buyers including entrepreneurs, investors, professionals and corporations.
Buyers benefit from our guidance through the, sometimes uncertain, road to business ownership, and from all the resources we bring to bear that they can leverage to make that transition smoother.
- AM&AA – Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors
- M & A Source – Organization supporting mid-market Mergers and Acquisitions Intermediaries
- International Business Brokers Association – Education and professional standards
- California Association of Business Brokers – Education and professional standards
- Ellermeyer Connect – Executive Career Transition
- International Business Brokers Association
- California Association of Business Brokers
- M & A Source
- Bizben – California Businesses for Sale